Microsoft Windows 10 is the latest Windows Operating System. It is easy to use and improved performance with built-in security feature and has lots of similarities to Windows 7 including Start menu. Windows is the most popular OS around the globe since many people use it due to its affordable cost and easy user-interface. Like any other OS data loss situations from partitions, Windows 10 OS users may also come across such circumstances due to partition/re-partition errors, formatted OS etc.
What is Partitioning?
Partitioning is dividing a huge storage into isolated divisions so as to arrange your data in an organized manner. In addition, partitioning the storage space will improve the disk efficiency. Sometimes you may delete a partition accidentally or loss of partition. But one cannot easily afford a lost partition since it may hold vital data.
Some common scenarios which leads to loss of partition on Windows 10 are:
- Accidental formatting Windows 10 partition: Sometimes while doing some random operations like coping, transferring etc. on your Windows 10 system, you may delete a partition unintentionally.
- Windows 10 disk header corruption: A drive header in Windows 10 PC stores all the details of a drive like location of a drive, size of a drive, date and time of drive creation etc. Hence corruption of header will result in Windows partition loss.
- Virus attack: If the Windows 10 hard drive or a partition in hard drive gets infected with virus, then there is a chance of entire drive or partition getting crashed.
- Repartition errors: Repartition is nothing but resizing of your disk on your Windows 10 system. If the disk utility is not used properly while partitioning may leads to loss of partition.
If you have lost partitions due to any of the above mentioned reasons, then you can make use of data recovery tools which will help you in recovering lost or deleted partition on Windows 10. Although there are many data recover utilities available in market Remo Recover software is rated best among them.
Wonderful partition recovery Windows 10 software-Remo Recover..!
Remo Recover partition recovery tool is specially designed to recover lost partition Windows 10 using its deep and powerful scanning algorithm that will scan the entire drive and restore files like audio, video, images, documents, compressed files, etc. that are lost while partitioning/ re-partitioning the Windows 10 OS in few minutes.
Remo Recover application can satisfy any ones need, as it has amazing features:
- This application hastily retrieve lost partitions while carrying out formatting, re-formatting partitioning, repartitioning, of Windows 10’s drive.
- Tool is compatible to execute partition recovery Windows 10 on various storage devices such as hard drive, memory card, FireWire drive, pen drive and many more, having FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, exFAT file systems.
- Once the lost partitions are retrieved, then it can be arranged based on their file name, file type, size of the file and creation date.
- This partition recovery utility supports Windows 10 partition data recovery from SATA, SCSI, and IDE hard drive interfaces.
- After lost partition recovering process, retrieved data can be stored in any external device like USB, external hard drive, CD, etc.
- Remo Recover wizard requires only less space of 50 MB for installation.
- Save Recovery Session is provided by the utility to resume the file retrieving process anytime. So you don’t have to rescan the drive again.
- Apart from Windows 10 OS, the Remo Recover program restore deleted or lost partitions from different platforms of Windows system.
From the features given above, you might have got a clear idea on how the software’s perform partition recovery Windows 10 without any complications. Then download the application to experience the advantages of Remo Recover tool.