Hello Friends!!! I am using Windows 10 system at my home. In order to prevent few private files, I used third party tool to hide. Yesterday, I wish to open to hidden files but I forget password of that tool. I want to get back my hidden files as soon as possible. Can anyone suggest how do I show hidden files in Windows 10 system?
Under such horrible condition, just keep calm and use Remo Recover tool to restore hidden files in a significant way. This software is capable in recovering hidden files from different data storage devices such as hard drives, external hard drive, USB drive, memory card and so on. Using this software, it recovers data with few simple and effective steps. Preview option is available with this tool that allows user to test the performance. It is user friendly and robust in recovery hidden data in Windows 10 system as well as from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
In-built features to show hidden files and folder from Windows 10 system
Step I: First of all, press Start button from main Windows. In order to show hidden files and folder in Windows 10 follow below steps:
- Control Panel
- Appearance and Personalization
- Folder Options
Step II: To show hidden files from File Explorer, choose File Explorer option. Then press on View Tab.
Step III: Next is to select Show Hidden Files button under advanced settings. Then choose OK button.
In case, you are unable to show hidden files from Windows 10 system then choose Remo Recover software. This software includes simple steps to recover or show hidden files in Windows 10 system.
Salient Features of Remo Recover Software
- It can be employed on all the versions of Windows operating system to show hidden files stored in data storage device.
- With the assistance of this application, you are able to recover media files, compressed files, Office document file, Photoshop file, etc.
- Save Recovery Session is an advanced feature available with software that allows user to resume the recovery session anytime.
- You can download this software for free and then check whether software is working properly or not.
- All time support is given to customers so that users can contact immediately after facing difficulty in recovering hidden files.
Steps to perform hidden file recovery
Step I: Download Remo Recover software on your Windows PC or laptop. Then install launch the app in order to show hidden files.
Step II: Choose Recover Files and then choose either Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files. Select the drive from which you want to recover hidden files.
Step III: The software starts scanning drive within certain period of time of you have list of recoverable files. Choose important files and press next button.