“Hi, since three days I was preparing a PowerPoint presentation on my final semester engineering project. Last night, I almost completed my presentation file and it is ready to give presentation. But, while transferring the PowerPoint file to my pen drive, my system suddenly got shut down due to power outage. Later, when the power supply came back, I turned on my system and I was shocked, because I could not find the presentation file neither in my system nor in my pen drive. Now I am in need of my PowerPoint file very badly. How can I recover my PowerPoint file? Please help…!”
Well, don’t get upset, be cool, you have not your PowerPoint file completely. There are many PowerPoint recovery tools that can get you back your presentation file safely and securely. Before going to know about the best PowerPoint file recovery software, let us see some common scenarios that causes loss of PowerPoint files, so that you can be careful and try to avoid them in future
- Accidental deletion using Shift Delete keys is one of the most common scenario where you lose your presentation file completely
- Emptying the recycle bin folder without looking at its contents results in permanent loss of files. AT times, while removing unwanted files from your system, you might have deleted your important PowerPoint file by mistake. In such scenario, emptying recycle bin folder removes all your files permanently
- Sudden power outage while transferring PowerPoint file from your system to external drive or vice versa can result in loss of presentation file
- Bad sectors, virus/malware infection, deletion by third party tools, etc. are some of the common PowerPoint file loss scenarios
So, to avoid the above mentioned PowerPoint file loss scenarios, maintain a legitimate backup of your important presentation files. In case, if you fail to backup and come across any of these scenarios, then need not be panic, because nowadays Remo Recover software is recognized as a best PowerPoint file recovery software that recovers lost or deleted presentation files in few clicks. Before using this software, make sure that you have not saved any new files on the drive from where you lost your PowerPoint file, because it reduces the chance of recovery.
Why to opt Remo Recover software?
- Remo Recover provides its users to evaluate the software by providing free demo version
- Preview of recovered PowerPoint files in demo version itself
- “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo version saves your valuable time, as you need not rescan your device to find lost or deleted presentation file. Instead, you can save the recovered files with “Open Recovery Session” feature after activating its licensed edition
- It recovers PPT, PPTX, PPS, and other file types including images, videos, Word documents, audio files, and many more with utmost ease
- Password protected PowerPoint files created on different versions of Microsoft PowerPoint tool such as PowerPoint 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 can be easily retrieved with this utility
- Slide animations, images embedded, clip arts, tables, and other elements will be retained as they were before even after recovering PowerPoint files