Steps to use Remo Recover (Windows) software to retrieve media files from hard drive:
Let’s discuss how we can recover media from HDD using special recovery tool i.e. Remo Recover (Windows).
Step 1: Install the free trial version of Remo Recover (Windows) which you have downloaded.
Step 2: launch the installed application by running it and then choose recover photos button present on the main screen.
Step 3: Next choose the recover deleted / lost photos button on next screen of the program to retrieve media files from HDD.
Step 4: Choose the drive from which you need to restore deleted / lost media and then choose next to begin the recovery process by the software.
Step 5: After the completion of recovery process, you can view all the files in two forms of view that is file type view and data view.
Step 6: Choose the save recovery session to avoid rescanning after the purchase of Remo Recovery and if you want to load those retrieved files then buy the software online.
From the above recovery process of Remo Recover (Windows) you can easily retrieve media files from hard drive.
Special benefits of using Remo Recover (Windows) which help us to retrieve media files from hard drive:
- If the media files stored in hard drive gets deleted / lost due to some reason as mentioned in next paragraph, then we can make use of Remo Recover (Windows) software which helps us to retrieve deleted / lost media files from variety of hard drives like SATA, PATA and ATA.
- This software not only restores lost / deleted media files from hard drive but also restores missing media files and it has the capacity to restore media files from corrupted or formatted hard drive in effective manner.
- The tool can scan the entire hard drive and recovers all media files which has been deleted / lost even when the hard drive is crashed and if you face any issues while doing recovery process of media files, then technical team will be there to help you in recovery process.
Case scenarios for the delete of media file from hard drive:
- Accidentally file deletion: It is one of the common issue faced by user, he/she might delete media file from hard drive thinking it is unnecessary.
- Third party tool: Any third party application like antivirus might delete your media file and folders from hard drive which is infected with virus.
- File missing while transferring: when you are transferring enormous quantity of media files from one drive to another, then you might lose some important file due to sudden interruption.
- Virus or malware issue: if your hard drive gets infected with virus then it also affects your media files stored in hard drive and you might lose some files stored in your hard drive.
These are some scenarios for delete of media files from hard drive we can easily retrieve those media files by using Remo Recover (Windows) on your Windows OS.