Most of us still believes that all the files that we lost or deleted are gone forever from our systems and can’t be regained back. But, it is not true, once our files are lost or deleted from our computers, only the pointers pointing to those files will be moved and the actual files are still intact on their original location until they are not overwritten with any new files. As the technology has advanced a lot and so many file recovery tools are available to recover files from our computers. Just read on this article till end to know how to recover files with one of the finest recovery tool called Remo Recover software.
How to recover file with Remo Recover software?
Just download, install, and launch the free trial version of Remo Recover software on your Windows computer. Trial version is well equipped with advanced scanning mechanism that helps in scanning, recognizing, and recovering more than 300 types of files including MS Office files, videos, audio files, images, games, system files, and many more. This recover files Windows software is compatible on almost all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc. Demo version, after the completion of scanning process, allows you to preview the recoverable files in either File Type View or Data View. In order to save these recovered files, you need to activate the complete edition of this software.
Why to opt Remo Recover tool?
- Remo Recover software recovers lost or deleted files from corrupted, damaged or crashed, formatted, reformatted hard drives (both internal as well as external hard drives), pen drives, flash drives, memory cards, FireWire drives, etc.
- It operates on read only concept and so recovers all your files safely and securely without modifying their contents
- It avoids rescanning of your storage device again while running the licensed edition, as demo version has an advanced feature called “save Recovery Session”. So, with “Open Recovery Session” option you can save the recovered files at your destination location
- Provides 24/7 technical assistance to solve your queries related to file recovery and implementing this software
- Supports data recovery from different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, and NTFS
Remember the below mentioned factors that causes loss or deletion of files, so that you can try to avoid data loss issues in future
- Accidental formatting the storage drive without any data backup
- Deleting some important files accidentally while erasing unwanted files from your system using Shift Delete keys
- Emptying the recycle bin folder without looking at the contents of the folder
- File system corruption makes the entire hard drive inaccessible that results in severe data loss
- Severe virus or malware infection, deletion by third party tools, interruptions while transferring files from computer to other portable device or vice versa, formation of excessive bad sectors on the storage drive, etc.
Points to remember:
- Keeping backup of the important files is an excellent idea in order to avoid any data loss issues
- Do not save any new files on the drive from where your files are lost or deleted, because overwriting files reduces the chance of files recovery
- Download, install, and update antivirus software regularly on time to safeguard your files from severe malwares and viruses
- Better to have a power backup utility like UPS in order to avoid unexpected system shutdown due to power failure while transferring files from computer to portable device or vice versa