Have you accidentally deleted or formatted drive on Windows 8.1 system? It results in permanent deletion of files from hard drive. It is really horrible for users when important files wiped out from system permanently. Under such circumstances, user is looking for reliable software to recover permanently deleted files Windows 8.1.
Remo Recover software is an essential tool to retrieve deleted files in Windows 8.1 system without any issue. This application is free from all sorts of harmful virus and malware programs so it is secure tool to use on any system. It includes several features that keeps it apart from different recovery tools. Using this tool, you are able to recover permanently deleted files from hard drive, pen drive, external HDD, memory card, USB drive, etc. You can get this software on website so purchase and recover files in Windows 8.1 with utmost ease.
Scenarios for deletion of files from Windows 8.1 system
- Use of Shift+Delete Key
- Using Command Prompt
- Accidentally Formatted Drive
- Unintentional Deletion of Files
- Installation of Operating System
- Partitioning of Drive on System
Under such scenario, you can use Remo Recover tool to restore permanently deleted files from Windows 8.1 system. Apart from permanently deleted files, it also allows user to recover corrupted, damaged or formatted drive in Windows 8.1 system.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- You can download this software to recover deleted files from Windows 8.1 as well as from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- It allows you to recover media files (songs, images and videos), Office document file (Spreadsheets, Word files and PowerPoint files) and archive files (ZIP and RAR).
- This software recovers files from different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, HFS, HFX and HFS+. It is free recovery tool available on website so download and recover files.
- Preview option is available to test the performance of Remo Recover tool. If you are satisfied with the working of this software, then purchase the licensed version.
- You can search recovered files from list according to file name, file type and file signatures. With this feature, you easily sort out files in a second.
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8.1
Step I: Download Remo Recover software on Windows 8.1 system. Then install this application to recover permanently deleted files.
Step II: Select “Recover Files” and then choose “Recover Deleted Files” in order to recover permanently deleted files from Windows 8.1 system.
Step III: Select drive from which you want to recover deleted files. It provides option to preview recovered files from drive. For more details, refer this link: http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recover-permanently-deleted-files-windows-8-1.html