It may happen that your antivirus software might delete a suspicious file from your storage medium. Then what will be your next step?? Never conclude that files once deleted cannot be recovered irrespective of the situation you have lost that particular file or folder. In this tutorial, you will get to know about the tricks in how to recover your files.
Initially: All you need to do is open start menu and browse command prompt. You can also press Windows + R key combination for opening command prompt
- Now that you are in the command prompt, you need to write the code mentioned below and then press Enter
attrib –h –r –s /s /d f:\* . *
(f represent flash drive)
- You should wait for the command prompt to execute the code. You will also get to know whether the command prompt asks you for another command.
- Now it’s time to check the flash drive. Generally, it comprises of 3 – 4 files and 1 folder or only 1 folder with no name. You need to delete all the files leaving the folder aside. It contains the missing files. Reorganize your files or rename the folder according to your requirement.
In addition to this, you should also remember that antivirus programs are designed to detect and remove the malicious piece of code which are likely to affect your computer system. So whenever you perform system scan using antivirus software and realized that Kaspersky deleted my files then no need of falling into disappointment. As there are still chances of easy recovery which can be done by Remo Recover software.
Want to know what Remo Recover does?
- It performs deleted file recovery which occurred due to antivirus software
- You can recover lost files based on their unique signatures even after antivirus scan
- The software easily overcome severe data loss scenarios
- It recovers antivirus deleted files from various storage devices including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards etc.
- Works efficiently on all the latest operating system