Retrieve deleted files in Windows 10 using Remo Recover:
There are number of ways through which your Windows 10 files could be lost. Such as employing Shift+Del (in such case, data bypass the Recycle Bin) command for deletion of some file and then later on at some point realizing that we need those files back! And there is a myth regarding the Shift+Del command that files deleted by this command does not reside in Recycle Bin so they cannot be restored. But using right utility tool, you can retrieve deleted files Windows 10.
Features of Remo Recover Windows 10:
Remo Recover is one such tool to recover all your lost files from Windows 10. Its deep scanning algorithm firmly scans through the effected drive to retrieve the lost files successfully. The positive aspect of this software is that it restores the deleted files in Windows 10 without altering the original contents of the file.
Possible reasons for losing files in Windows 10:
Clicking on the wrong Drive: This could be one major reason behind losing your data. Suppose you find something suspicious in one of the Drives of your Windows 10 OS and you want to format that partition. But you may select a healthy drive instead and end up losing all your data from that Drive.
Shift+Del combination: You may apply this combination for deleting some of your file considering it obsolete but sometime later you realize the importance of that file and you want that file back to your computer.
Size of the file: If you store some official documents/files in your computer then it is recommended to never prefer Shift+Del for file deletion because you never know what file you would need in future. But despite of playing safe and using only Del command to delete files you may lost your data from Recycle Bin also because substantially large-sized files do not accumulate in the Recycle Bin and gets deleted ‘permanently’ rather.
Using some random software: There are various software present on the name of cleaning junk from your computer or making your computer virus-free which instead delete important files from your computer without any prior notification.
Steps to recover files in Windows 10:
- Download Remo Recover Windows edition and install it on your Windows and launch it accordingly. Then click on Recover Files from the main screen.
- Click on Recover Deleted Files from the next screen.
- Choose the drive from which you want to recover the data and click
- This tool also provides you with the option of recovering only a particular file. The next screen will ask you the same. You can opt for retrieving data of a particular file or simply you can select Skip to recover all the files.
- You can Preview all the restored files once the scanning process will be complete.
- You can choose Save Recovery Session thereafter to avoid scanning for the whole drive again in future.
Yes, no file gets deleted permanently. Be it due to Shift+Del command. What actually gets deleted when we press Shift+Del is the index of that particular file. The file system then marks the deleted space as fee. Data still remains intact there until and unless no other data is written (stored) there. So it is highly recommendable to not to overwrite the respective hard drive once you lose the data in order to perform full data recovery.