PowerPoint 2013 is a latest application which is used to create attractive presentation using its unique and improved features of this Microsoft suite. What will you do if the PPT that you created is not opening and all your hard work, time spent on it go in vain? Well, no need to panic! The main cause for such inaccessibility of .ppt files will be corruption. So, if this is the case and you are searching for efficient PPT repair software then it would be better if you use an effective repair utility like Remo Repair which certainly gives you the correct and exact result.
The perfect solution to repair corrupt PowerPoint 2013 file is Remo Repair. Along with 2013 PPT file repair, it easily fixes corrupt PPT presentations of Microsoft PowerPoint application such as 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc. Many IT professionals recommend this repair utility to fix and restores corrupt PPT presentations. It has the ability to repair .ppt, .pps, .pptx, and various presentation files formats to recover complete inaccessible PPT data objects including Header, Footers, Charts, Tables, WordArt and so on.
Remo Repair works reliably under various PowerPoint corruption issues and risk-free approach because it does not alter your source file. It facilitates repair of severely corrupted PPT files and the tool has Preview option that shows repaired .ppt file before actually buying the licensed version.
Some key features of this tool are mentioned below
- The software is in-built with powerful algorithms that efficiently repair PowerPoint 2013 file along with complete data including text animations hyperlinks.
- Safe and secured to use this utility to fix PPT files as it is free from all sorts of viruses and other malware programs.
- It is designed with user friendly interface that allows any common user to use the app and fix the corrupted or damaged presentation slides with utmost ease.
- Toolkit works well on all versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2003.
After reviewing all the amazing features of Remo Repair program, it is pretty good to know the different reasons that led to repair PowerPoint 2013 files so that you can avoid it in future.
View the complete video tutorial here:
Reasons which can lead to the corruption of PowerPoint files:
- Sudden termination of computer while PowerPoint 2013 file is in use may damage the presentation.
- Dreadful viruses is the most common reason for corruption of PPT 2013 files.
- Improper download of PowerPoint 2013 files due to interruptions leads to damage the presentation.
- Closing the PowerPoint 2013 application abruptly when you are modifying or editing the contents of presentation.
- PowerPoint 2013 would get damaged due to several objects embedded in it.
- Using unreliable compression tools to reduce the size of the large .ppt 2013 file in turn causes PPT corruption and makes the file inaccessible.