GoPro is an action camera that most of the users prefer to use for diverse group of activities such as fishing, skiing, hunting, rock-climbing and many more. It offers number of features like waterproof, durable, lightweight and generates high definition video which drive many people to use them.
Yet, due to plenty of reasons that are known and unknown to the Macintosh users, your GoPro video become corrupt and doesn’t play as expected. Some of the situations which makes GoPro videos unplayable are explained below:
- When GoPro camcorder freezes due to extreme temperature or improper usage
- Capturing video footage using GoPro camera when its memory is full
- Abrupt removal of memory card from GoPro camcorder while filming or transferring videos from Mac to other storage devices
- Accidentally changing the file extension of GoPro videos while changing its file name
- Playing GoPro video file on unsupported media player
- Improper shut down of Mac OS X when GoPro camera is connected to it
First of all you should take extra care of your valuable GoPro video, but unfortunately when they are corrupted you shouldn’t lose hope. Certainly, you cannot capture the same footage once again, but luckily that’s not the end. By using advanced GoPro video repair utility from Remo, you can safely repair GoPro video and make them playable within fraction of minutes.
How GoPro video repair tool from Remo works?
Remo Repair AVI is an effective video repair software which will repair GoPro video file that is not playing on any media player within few clicks. The software effortlessly fix corrupted, damaged or even broken video from GoPro and make it playable without further damage to the original video file. Since, this application works in read-only mode which will never modify or change the original GoPro file content while fixing it. It works exceptionally well in repairing GoPro videos that are recorded on different models of GoPro camcorders such as GoPro Helmet, GoPro Hero securely.
Additionally, Remo Repair enables you to repair unplayable GoPro video that is stored in various devices like internal / external hard drive, SD cards, USB drive, iPods, etc. Other than fixing GoPro video file, you can use this utility to repair videos created on different camera brands such as Samsung, Kodak, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, Olympus and so on.
Other added benefits of using Remo Repair applications are:
- Repair inaccessible GoPro video files that are oversized
- Fixes various file formats like audio, picture, images, documents, etc. from HFS, HFS+ and HFSX file system
- Videos that are not playing in QuickTime media player will also be repaired by this video repair application
- Even repair GoPro video file that is not playable due to synchronization issue
- Toolkit is compatible to repair video files on all popular versions of Mac OS X
- Demo version of Remo Repair program is available for free of charge which you can download and preview the repaired video prior purchasing the software
- It comes with user friendly GUI that gives directions to the Mac users to operate the utility and you can also contact us anytime if you have any issues related to the tool
- Before capturing video footage ensure that your GoPro camera battery is full
- Avoid ejecting memory card while GoPro is still processing video file
- Do not use the same memory card on multiple devices