In hurry, accidental deletion of few important files can happen while removing unwanted files from Mac system. So, one should be very careful while carrying out deletion operation on Mac machine. No doubt, all those deleted files will be moved to Trash folder, if you have removed the files using simple deletion. But, many users opts for permanent deletion of unwanted files using “Command + Delete” keys, which deletes the files permanently from Mac system. During this operation, they may delete few important files.
If you have deleted the files using just “Delete” key, then you can easily recover them from Trash folder. In case, if you had deleted the important files along with unwanted files using “Command + Delete” keys, then it would have made you to worry a lot, as the deleted files won’t be moved to Trash folder. Or else, after simple deletion, you might have emptied the Trash folder, without having a glance at the contents of the folder. If this is the case, then do not worry, just make use of Remo Recover software and follow few easy steps to recover deleted files from Mac computers.
Application to Recover Deleted Files from Mac:
Most of the users think that the files accidentally deleted by them will be permanently removed from the Mac machine and cannot be recovered back. But, this is not true, all the files deleted under various scenarios will not be permanently deleted, just the pointer pointing to the files will be erased, the actual files will be still intact in their original location, but will not be visible for the users. Unless and until you do not save any new files over the deleted files, there are many ways to recover deleted files Mac via many tools. Among different data recovery tools, Remo Recover is has emerged as the best tool to get the deleted files back. You need to follow few simple steps to recover deleted files from Mac system, using this software.
Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover software uses advanced scanning technology to scan and recover over more than 300 types of files that include videos, photos, MP3 files, Word documents, PowerPoint files, Spreadsheets, and many more from different Mac OS X such as Mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X EL Capitan, etc.
- Demo version of this application is available for free download, so that you can check the outcome result of the tool by downloading and running the tool on your Mac machine.
- Demo version, after recovering all the erased files, allows you to preview the recovered files either in File Type View or data View.
- Demo version comes out with advanced feature “Save Recovery Session”, so that you can save the entire recovery process. So that, after you activate the complete edition of the software, you can save your time because, you can directly resume with the saved recovery session using “Open Recovery Session” option.
- It supports data recovery from different partitions like HFS, HFSX, HFS+, and other Mac supported file systems.