When compared to other data, photos are very precious and close to our hearts, isn’t it? Yes, many of you people will agree it. Since, photos are the only means to relive our past memories, most of you might have safely stored your important photos in one or the other storage devices. Today, most of us have digital cameras, which we take along with us during any special events like marriage, birthday parties, wedding anniversary, trip, friends get together event, etc.
These digital cameras make use of tiny memory chip, which is popularly called as Memory Stick to store all the images and videos captured through it. Memory Sticks are portable, easily accessible and offers high storage capacity. Though Memory Sticks has many advantages such as high storage capacity, high transfer speed, quick access to files, etc. they are not free from data loss problems. Sometimes, we may lose all or few important photos from our Memory Sticks. How to get photos off a Memory Stick? Don’t worry, just go on reading the article to learn how to retrieve photos from a Memory Stick with one of the best photo recovery tools. Prior going to know about the software, let us know the possible reasons behind deletion or loss of pictures from Memory Sticks
How photos get lost or deleted from Memory Sticks?
- Deleting few important images while erasing useless pictures from Memory Sticks or else, while previewing photos on your camera, you may accidentally press Delete All button due to which entire files will get deleted
- Abrupt ejection of Memory Stick from the camera or from the system during any read or write operation can cause loss of pictures
- If the file system of the Memory Stick is corrupted, then the entire Stick becomes inaccessible. Unless you format the Memory Stick, you won’t be able to reuse it
- You may format the Memory Stick accidentally or knowingly without having data backup results in permanent deletion of entire files from it
- Severe virus infection, deletion by third party tools like anti-virus, bad sectors, etc. are the other reasons behind photo loss from Memory Sticks
Follow these precautionary measures:
- Always maintain a good backup of your important data to avoid any of these data loss scenarios
- Don’t abruptly remove your Memory Stick from the camera and computers during any read or write process
- Once you notice photo loss from Memory Stick, then immediately stop its further usage
How to retrieve photos from a Memory Stick?
Are you thinking of how to retrieve photos from a Memory Stick after coming across any of these data loss scenarios? Then, don’t worry, just download, install, and run the free trial version of Remo Recover software on your computer by connecting the card reader containing the Memory Stick. It scans your entire Memory Stick, recognizes and recovers almost all formats of images such as NEF, RAW, CRW, CR2, ARW, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DNG, and many more within couple of clicks. Once it finishes the scanning process, permits you to preview the recoverable photos in File Type View or Data View. If you are fully satisfied with the tool, then purchase it and save the recovered images at your desired location.
Key features of Remo Recover utility:
- Remo Recover is a professional media recovery tool that even recovers lost or deleted videos and audio files along with photos
- It is designed with simple and intuitive user interface that makes lost or deleted photo recovery from Memory Sticks easy even for a non-technical person
- It supports recovery of more than 280 file types including spreadsheets, PowerPoint files, Word documents, PDF files, PST files, and many more
- Runs extremely well on all recent versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, etc.
- Recovered photos can be sorted elegantly on the basis of various file attributes such as file name, file type, size, and date