No one wants to lose their essential data from hard drive. But sometimes unfortunately people will lose their important data or files from their hard disks. This might due to corruption, damage or inaccessibility of the HDD. Suppose if your hard disk is damaged and as a consequence if you lost all your files, then it is not so easy to get back all the lost data.
Well, now you can put an end for finding hard drive recovery software, because lost file recovery from damaged hard drive is achievable with the help of Remo Recover Software. It has deep and dominant scanning algorithms, using which it finds and retrieves all the files from damaged hard drive within couple of mouse clicks. It is competent in retrieving all files like PDFs, spreadsheets, zip files, MS office files, photos, videos, audios, and many more swiftly. But still it is strongly advisable to stop storing new data to the damaged hard drive so as to increase the possibility of file recovery.
Potential reasons causing data loss from damaged hard drive:
- Suppose if you are re-installing OS in your system and if anything goes wrong in during the process, then it will surely affect the data in your hard disk and finally it becomes inaccessible.
- Interruption caused during partitioning, formatting, repartitioning and reformatting will also result in loss of data from the HDD.
- If the file system or database of the hard drive gets corrupted then there is a chance of hard disk data becoming inaccessible.
- Sometimes bad sectors may form on your hard drive which also plays a key role in the hard disk damage.
- Indecently performing de-fragmentation, that is used for creating free space will also results in damaged hard drive.
Recovering Data from Damaged Hard Disk using Remo Recover Tool:
By using Remo Recover application it is very much feasible to rescue your lost or deleted data from damaged, formatted or inaccessible hard disks in a smart and perfect way. Indeed, it is the top rated and recommended hard disk recovery tool by industrial experts and many of the users. It comes up with a user friendly interface which helps even a non-technical user to use the software with very much ease. It supports almost all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- The utility supports retrieval of files from hard drive, SD card, pen drive, etc. that is installed with FAT12, FAT32, NTFS, and also NTFS5 file systems.
- It has the ability to perform damaged hard drive restoration process on hard disk drives that are having SATA, IDE, and SCSI interface.
- The utility is accessible in demo version also, so you can just download the demo version if you want to assess the software features before purchasing for the actual software.
The damaged hard drive recovery procedure:
To start the process of recover data from damaged hard drive, just download the free demo version of the Remo Recover software. Once the software gets installed, run the tool and select option “Recover Drives” that appears on the main screen. Then pick “Partition Recovery” option given in the very next screen and look through for the hard disk from where you need to restore data and then click on “Next” to proceed. On completion of the restoring process, you can preview all your recovered files from the damaged hard drive using the “Preview” option.