“Recently, I captured some video footages on GoPro HERO 4 Black Edition and saved them in SDXC card. But now, when I tried to transfer the footages to my computer, my PC couldn’t recognize the card and says “No SD card”. The card seems to be attacked by virus. As I need them badly, it is much important that I have to recover that video footage from GoPro camera SD card. Is there any possibility to recover my lost video footage if yes please suggest me. Best advice helps me a lot and I will be thankful for that advice.”
Professional photographers may come across to know about GoPro videos. GoPro is a popular brand in high-definition personal cameras. The company produces cameras that give best clarity and comes with many features like waterproof, shockproof etc which makes these cameras more durable than any other cameras. These cameras are mainly used for cinematography and in big events. The videos captured with these cameras are just amazing and is simply called as GoPro videos. At certain instances, one might lose videos captured and saved on these cameras.
When you lose important video file that was captured on your camera, you will be greatly disappointed. No need to worry about those videos, first of all calm down, as the lost data can still be recovered by means of good recovery tool. The data within the SD card might have lost due corruption of SD card. Due to this, you may lead to inaccessibility of your vital video files. However, your SD card may get corrupt due to many reasons, now discuss some of those:
- File transfer:During file transfer process if there is any kind of interruption such as sudden shutdown of computer or camera switches OFF due to low battery, abrupt ejection of card from camera etc. can all be major cause for loss of data
- Firmware corruption:There are many reasons due to which firmware can get damaged and once it gets damaged then your camera card becomes unresponsive and hence there will be huge data loss due to firmware corruption.
- Memory card corruption:Memory card can get corrupt due to many reasons, making your video files inaccessible. Some of the major reasons due to which memory card gets corrupted are virus intrusion, abrupt ejection of card, incomplete file system conversion etc.
Apart from above mentioned scenario there are many other situations which can put you in much trouble. However now there is no need to worry because by making use of Remo Recover Mac tool you can effortlessly restore GoPro video within few minutes.
Reasons for choosing Remo Recover Mac:
Remo Recover Mac is designed in such a way that it can recover your video files with much safety without harming your SD card further. This tool is recommended by many experts as it can complete the recovery within few minutes. It can be used to recover video files or data from many kinds of other flash memory cards like MMC card, XD card, CF card, Mini SD card and Micro SD card etc. Utilizing this utility you can easily accomplish USB flash drive data recovery. You can effortlessly recover the data from SD card as this software provides you with interface which is highly interactive.
Great features of this software:
- This program is well compatible with major operating systems of both Windows and Mac computers.
- Supports recovery from not only GoPro camera but also from other cameras such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Samsung and many others.
- Apart from video files you can also recover other files such as audio files, archives, documents, images etc.