External hard disks are most widely used USB drive around the world due to its high storage capability and portability. Computer users often use external hard drives to save and back up huge amount of data as it comes out with large storage capacity of up to 2 TB.
Though usage of external hard drives has lots of benefits it is not free from data loss issues. You can lose your valuable data from external hard drives at any point of time due to either your mistake or unexpected things that occur in various circumstances. Let us have a glance at some scenarios that cause data loss from external hard disk drives.
Formatting: Intentional or unintentional formatting of external hard drive without having data backup results in huge amount of data loss. At times, when you want to format a particular drive of your external hard drive and by mistake you may format a wrong drive and lose your valuable data
Accidental Deletion: While you are erasing unwanted files in order to free up the space for storing new files, you may unknowingly delete few essential files along with useless files
File Transfer Interruption: Any sort of interruptions like power failure, or abrupt ejection of external hard drive from the system while transferring files from computer to external HDD or vice versa can result in deletion of files
Other Scenarios: Other scenarios where in you may face loss or deletion of files from external hard drive are deletion by third party tools, virus infection, formation of bad sectors, accidental deletion of partition, improper conversion of file system, reformatting, and many more
Recover your Files using Remo Recover Software:
As soon as you come to know that some important files of you has lost or deleted from external hard disk, then avoid further usage of the hard drive in order to prevent overwriting of files and make use of Remo Recover software which is one of the best external hard drive recovery tool in market. In fact, you can test the tool before purchasing by downloading and running its free demo version. Demo version, with its advanced scanning technology scans your external hard drive, recognises and recovers more than 300 types of files in few clicks. It also has one more advanced feature called “Save Recovery Session”, by choosing this option you can avoid rescanning your external hard drive after purchasing full edition, because you can resume with saved recovery session using “Open Recovery Session” option and save the recovered files at your desired location.
Other Features of this Tool:
- Remo Recover supports data recovery from different types of hard drives such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, PATA, etc.
- Data from NTFS, ExFAT, FAT16, Fat32 file systems can be recovered with this software
- With this external hard drive recovery tool, one can restore lost or deleted files from various brands of hard drives such as Transcend, Toshiba, Western Digital, Seagate, Dell, and many more
- Moreover this utility also supports data recovery from other storage devices including pen drives, memory cards, flash drives, Flash drives, and so on
- It supports different versions of Windows OS starting from Windows 2000, XP to the latest version i.e., Windows 10 operating systems