Digital photos hold a lot of memories for us to reminisce later. But being digital, they can get deleted from Mac computers under certain scenarios as well rising to our agitation. Well, even in such worse situation, you can restore lost digital photos on Mac using this flawless data recovery tool called as Remo Recover. This program has specially been designed to perform digital camera photo recovery Mac.
Technically speaking, photos do not actually get deleted even after being erased by the user. What get deleted are their indexes which disables partition of the Mac system to locate for the desired file when you search for it. And that is why you can still restore the photos on digital camera on Mac.
Scenarios causing loss of digital photos:
There are varied circumstances which lead to forced removal of digital photos. Knowingly or unknowingly, sometimes we perform illegitimate actions like improper transfer of files, unintentional formatting or may be abruptly ejecting the USB drive and in few cases OS itself getting crashed causes loss of digital photos.
Key attributes of Remo Recover:
Remo Recover holds all those features which are needed to do a successful recovery of digital photos on Mac. This software adapts highly sophisticated and technically advanced algorithms which deeply scans the entire partition deeply to ensure the successful retrieval of entire data.
Few striking hallmarks of Remo Recover are mentioned below. Please have a glance:
- This tool is compatible and runs freely on all the versions of Mac operating system like Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion etc.
- Armed with amazing and simple GUI which ensures its users a smooth and easy recovery procedure. Even the naive could perform on it with utmost ease.
- It not only helps you to restore digital photos but also allows users to view the recovered files prior to restoration using ‘Preview’.
- Has an extensible support towards digital image retrieval and can restore all the photo formats like PNG, DNG, GIF, CR2, PSD and more!
Apart from all these features, Remo Recover has privileged its users by enabling almost the features of licensed version in the demo version itself to make recovery of digital photos on Mac an easy task. Users can avail its ‘Save Recovery Session’ feature which allows users to have the recovery progress saved at desired particular point. Further, if you find the results convincing then you can buy the product to resume the recovery session and not restart. Process could be resumed by using ‘Open Recovery Session’ option.
How to recover?
Reviving lost digital photos on Mac is an easy job now!
- Download the demo version of this product and install it on your Macintosh machine as the first step towards digital photo recovery Mac. Launch the application and select ‘Recover Photos’ from the main screen.
- Choose either ‘Recover Lost Photos’ or ‘Recover Deleted Photos’ from the two.
- Now select the drive from which you wish to recover your digital photos- Macintosh HD and click on ‘Next’.
- You may examine the correctness of the recovered files by viewing the files using ‘Preview’ option.
- Make use of ‘Save Recovery Session’ if you wish. (Recommended)
- Finally you can save the recovered files to your Macintosh system using ‘Save’ button.