Hello Friends!!!!!! Have you lost your files from Windows or Mac system? It happens usually due to unintentional deletion, formatting, reformatting, bad sector, malware infection and so on. Such situation leads to huge data loss from various data storage devices like hard drive, external HDD, pen drive, memory cards, etc. If you are looking for tool to overcome this drastic condition, then you are at right place. Read this article and you have solution for this horrible condition till the end.
Remo Recover software is an effective tool capable in recovering deleted files and folder from Windows and Mac systems. The software is available for free on website so download and undelete files from any data storage device. It recovers media files, compressed files, Office document, text file, PDF and many more. Using this software, you are able to search recovered files according to file signatures like file name, file type, file date and file size. It is advanced and trustworthy tool to perform data recovery in Windows and Mac based machines.
Benefits of Remo Recover Tool
- Compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Recover 300 file formats with generic as well as RAW photos from Digi Cams
- Supports data recovery from NTFS, EXFAT, FAT16, FAT32 HFS, HFSX and HFS+
- Scans entire drive and recovers media, compressed, document, text, apps, etc
- Demo version is available on website so test the application before purchasing
- 100 trained support executive is available to assist users while recovering data
Scenarios for deletion of files from drive
- Virus infection
- Abrupt closing of system
- Formatting or Reformatting
- Error while transferring files
- Use of unreliable application
- Bad sectors or file system corruption
- Problem in reinstalling operating system
In such severe condition, there are chances that files get deleted from data storage devices. This software is capable in restoring files which are deleted due to above mentioned reasons. With the application of this software, you can undelete deleted files from corrupted, damaged, broken, formatted and reformatted hard drive.
- Upgrade the antivirus tool so as to minimize the chances of malware infection
- Keep proper backup of important files in order to replace deleted files with new ones
- Check drive before formatting or reformatting because it may lead to data loss scenario
- Apply emergency power supply so that system is not turned abruptly which ends up with data loss