So, you have lost data and want to recover it. You have chosen a right tool that has the capability to restore all your data within few minutes. This tool does not even damage your data during recovery process. Want to know how to use Remo Recover Windows application? Then just read out this article and find simple steps to get back lost data.
Remo recover is one among the best tools available for restoring missing data from computer or any other storage device like internal HDD, External HDD, Fire wire drive, pen drive and memory cards. This application comes in separate editions for Windows systems, Macintosh systems and for Android devices categorized based on the platform selected for file recovery. Remo recover Windows is compatible with all Windows operating systems like Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista and Server 2008, Server 2003. It helps you to avoid rescanning of disk by “Save Recover Session” option and provides a simple and better finding of files based on there unique signatures. Moreover, you can view recovered files before storing back to drives using “Preview” option.
Remo recover comes with simple GUI by which you can easily perform data recovery. It also provides free 24*7 technical help on all queries like how to use remo recover Windows. Now, let’s see the simple steps to use remo recover Windows:
Follow below guidelines to get back data lost or deleted from your Windows computer:
- Download free trial version of Remo recover (Windows) and install it on your Windows computer.
- After completing installation in few seconds, you will get a remo recover icon on your desktop double click on it to launch the software. If not then go to all programs and select remo recover software to launch it.
- A main screen appears displaying three different recovery options.
- Recover Files
- Recover photos
- Recover Drives
From these three options select “Recover Files” option.
- In the next screen, two options will be displayed.
- Recover Deleted Files
- Recover Lost Files
Here, to recover deleted data click on “Recover Deleted Files” option.
- In the next screen, you will get list of drives present on your computer. To recover deleted data from removable drive or fixed drive, select its respective drive letter and click on “proceed” option which is present in the right bottom of the window.
- Now, the software scans and displays deleted data from selected drive.
- Select files or folders that you want to restore.
- Once deleted data is recovered, select either “File View” or “Data View” and click on “Show Deleted” option to preview recovered files.
- If you are satisfied by the outcome then buy the software. After purchasing you will get to option to continue and even option to save recovery session.
- Now, select “Browse” button for saving retrieved data. Click on “Next” to save recovered data. After saving process, the tool opens destination location where files are restored.