Laptops are portable mini computers that enable a user to accomplish all tasks which are possible using a desktop. These systems come extremely handy and useful for professional computer users, educational purposes, etc. Windows OS based laptops are equipped with more or less the same configurations that of desktop computers, with same Windows operating system.
Likewise to Windows based desktops, there can be many situations that may force you to format your Windows laptop, and some of those most general ones are listed below:
- The current version of Windows operating system has got corrupted on the laptop, reducing overall performance. Similarly, one may want to change or upgrade the Windows operating system version installed on it
- The laptop’s hard disk drive is severely infected with viruses and other malignant softwares and the stored contents are irreparable. In this case, the only option to recover from this scenario is to format the entire volume
- In order to change the file system of the laptop’s hard drive, such as from FAT to NTFS system, etc., one may have to format it
Let the reason for formatting a laptop’s hard drives be anything, the main thing is to create a backup all important data from the Windows laptop which is to be formatted, as a counter measure in case anything goes wrong during the process. But it is sometimes possible that you are not able to create backup due to any restrictions or you just ignored it before formatting, leading you to totally lose access to all data from the laptop.
Recovering data after formatting Windows laptop:
Formatting any storage volume completely wipes off all information that is present on it and resets all its settings to their respective defaults. After formatting, a laptop would resemble a new system which is just out of the showroom. However, there are a few third party data recovery tools that can recover data even after a laptop is formatted, and one of the most efficient and highly recommended app amongst them is Remo Recover.
While restoring data from a formatted Windows laptop, Remo Recover software scans for any remains of deleted contents on any given drive, fixes them and makes them available to the operating system. Following are some of the most resourceful features of Remo Recover which can be beneficial for restoring data after formatting Windows laptop.
Outstanding features of Remo Recover software:
- Remo Recover app works flawlessly on all major versions of Windows OS that includes Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP, Windows 2008, Win Server, 2003, etc.
- This software can be used to perform data recovery on all brands of laptops as long as they are running on Windows operating systems. There is a separate version of Remo Recover for all Mac OS X versions too
- Has the ability to recognize and restore over 300 various kinds of file formats. This feature of Remo Recover helps in restoring each and every file that is important from a formatted laptop
- Supports data restoration of deleted or lost contents on all Windows OS supported storage drives like external hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, and all types of flash storage devices
Begin performing data recovery after formatting laptop with the help of Remo Recover using the hyperlink provided and effortlessly get back all your valuable information.