“I have a question regarding Canon C300 data recovery; here is the scenario what happened with me. I had recently shot a documentary footage and wanted to copy it to my computer, but before it is copied the CF card within was initialized and used by other persons. Therefore what I want to know is that the data which was formatted from CF card can be recovered by means of any software, then please convey the help so that is can recover all my important data without having to redo the same documentary”
Canon C300 camcorder provides all the comfort that a professional filmmaker needs, it offers variety of lenses, big sensor, portable operation and other major features. However the recorded clips and images will get stored on two 32GB CF cards which can store huge data, thus when you lose any data from it then it is apparent that you will deeply hurt. Once the data is lost users also try to lose their hope, perhaps you can still have some ray of hope because by making use of Remo Recover tool you can effortlessly restore data from Canon C300.
What are the ways by which you will lose data from Canon C300?
As the storage space which is generally used in Canon C300 is CF card therefore the data will be stored on CF card, as we all know that CF card is much prone to data loss in various situations. Consider when the card is intruded by harmful viruses make the card work in an inappropriate way, in another case where a user who is less technically sound will apparently do incorrect activities on the camera allowing data loss happen in an utmost ease.
There are situations where you may try to remove some unwanted data from your CF card so as to free some memory, while removing data from your storage location there are possibilities that you may select numerous files and delete them at once. However if the selection of files goes wrong then there are possibilities that you may lose your important data along with other unwanted ones. In some cases you may try to format the storage device so as to free malfunction from your card, but after formatting you may realize the need of backup.
Key capabilities of Remo Recover tool
- By making use of Remo Recover tool you can easily retrieve data with just few clicks of mouse; additionally the tool is well equipped with standard algorithms due to which the speed of recovery will go in a rapid way
- Has the ability of recovering large amount of data without any interruption in between the process of recovery, moreover the tool allows you to pause the recovery session in between the process of recovery and later you can resume the same recovery session
- Recovered data can be previewed with the help of “Preview” option; by this option you can easily mark the required files before storing it to desired location
- Can be installed on various versions of Windows operating system such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- Installation can be done on both 32 bit and 64 bit based computers, in addition requires very less amount of RAM and memory space for getting installed
- Apart from Canon the utility is capable of recovering data from other brands of cameras such as Nikon, Samsung, Fujifilm, Kodak, Sony and others
- Recovered data can be compressed in order to save disk space, compressed data or the recovered data can be easily saved onto CD / DVD
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of file type, file name, file size and date of modification
Make sure you do not use your camera when the battery of your device goes low, and it is required that you do not connect your camera to a computer that is fully infected. Furthermore, while removing storage media like CF card make sure you remove it safely i.e. when you remove the card make sure you are not using any data from it and moreover always have a habit of using safe removal option before ejecting the storage device.